Yummy Hut: Yummy Hut Guest Writer: Vladimir Nabokov

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Yummy Hut Guest Writer: Vladimir Nabokov

One of the greatest writers of the past century; Yummy Hut presents Mr. Vladimir Nabokov.

YUMMY HUT by Vladimir Nabokov

Yummy Hut, light of my life, fire of my mind. My blog, my soul. Yum-ee-hut: the tip of the tongue taking a trip three steps down the palate to tap, at three, on the teeth. Yum. Ee. Hut. Did Yummy Hut have a precursor? It did, indeed it did. In point of fact, there might have been no Yummy Hut at all had I not loved, one summer, a certain initial blog-site. In a  princedom by the sea. Oh when? About as many years before Yummy Hut was started as my age was that summer. You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style.

Thanks Vlad! 


No comments: