Yummy Hut: This is the Plan

Monday, April 7, 2008

This is the Plan

I wish I were on a fishing trip somewhere in the eastern region of Alaska. If I close my eyes, I can picture the frosty horizon, blinding white. Like a big giant snowflake. I would fish all day, catching fish. Then I would eat the fish I caught. After I ate the fish, I would turn into a fish and be a fish. I would be a fish and do fish things. This includes (but not limited to) swimming, looking at other fish, being wet (always) and of course, smelling fishy. I would have fish friends who also swim, look, are wet, and smell fishy. We would always be doing fish stuff together. Sometimes we would swim far away to places like New Zealand, where we would turn into a large group of robots and attack.

3 comments:

CC said...

I think this one is pretty good.

Anonymous said...

You think it is pretty good because you wrote it. :)

Yucky said...

Yes